#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, January 27, 2014

Welcome!!

This is the official beginning of my new way of living.  I'm a 34 year old mother of four who recently began the Isagenix 30 day weight loss/ cleansing and fat burning system.  I have had such amazing results ( 1lb a day weight loss and extreme increase in energy). 

I have, however, had a lot of question that I'm having trouble finding the answers on the Isagenix website.  I feel this blog will be an easier way for others to find answers to their questions, share experiences, get advice, find inspiration and hopefully make new friends!  I am also a deal freak so I will be posting good deals on program-related items as I find them.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will do my best either answer you or find the answer FOR you.  This is a work in progress and I feel like we can all learn from each other along the way. 

No comments :

Post a Comment