#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Days

I thought I would do a short post about my first days.  I am currently on my 6th day of my 30 day weight loss/ cleansing and fat burning system.  I've completed my first 2 day cleanse (I'll talk about that in a later post), and I'm down 4 lbs.  I am one of those morons that have to check the scale every morning at the same time after I pee.  I was down 5 lbs yesterday so I should be a little discouraged I'm up today but I am seeing so much change (for just 4 lbs) so I really don't care. I took my measurements on day one so I'll post what I've lost at my 11 day mark.  

All in all, it really hasn't be that bad.  I've taken every pill and tried every diet, HCG, Weight Watchers, Alli, Starve Myself, and this seems to be the first thing I can stick with.  The shakes are really thick so I don't feel hungry when I'm done.  I've had Slim Fast shakes in the past and these are WAY more fulfilling.  I eat my 400 - 600 calorie meal at lunch and do the shake for Dinner.  I plan to start"Meal Monday" next week.  I will post easy and yummy meal ideas that go with this system (feel free to share and meals you love and I'll post them).   When I do start to feel a little deprived, I remind myself that I am getting more nutrition than when I would normally eat breakfast or dinner.  For some reason that helps me get over it.  There is something with this system that makes my cravings go away.  I'm the type of person that would normally sell one of my children for a Cadburry Egg if I needed to, but I feel different now.  My kids are having their treats and I don't care like I used to!  

 

Please feel free to share your experiences.  I would love to know how others are doing!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment