#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Brazil Butt Lift

One of the things I wanted to do on this blog is to be honest.  If something is good, I'll tell you.  If it sucks, I'll tell you.  I'm not selling anything.  I just want to spread the excitement of achieving my goals .

In the past I've tried lots of workout videos.  Jillian Michaels?  She wanted to make me kill  myself.  
I needed something doable.  Something that I could not only get through, but that I wouldn't feel like I had got jumped by a gang and beaten the next day.

If you are looking for ideas of a good workout, this is what I've been doing.  I am in love.  I have 
actually been doing it for about 3 weeks and it has made a big difference in my body.  This guy trains Victoria's Secret models.  (Word of advice, do this alone.  You feel like a moron.  I don't even let my kids see me.)

Pleas share what you think and if you've tried other things that are working for you.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEisHPVkvh1659aVcomxrMhOFCRqDTpTJpdAPGWgNB6K_rsv7Ur7Bh1yU99-kq19jVm7xrg4RodHQiGb7jhiDSxrJOoSvJvYXkq6xVU18AZAtJk1gu7yozfEoEAC51aoSr1xAbopSSKds5Na/s640/brazil-butt-lift.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment